Current user rating: 82/100 (192 votes)
- Movie: Natalie / 3d Natali
- Revised romanization: Natalri
- Hangul: 나탈리
- Director: Joo Kyung-Jung
- Writer: Kim Wook
- Producer: Joo Kyung-Jung, Kang Sung-Wook, Kwon Myung-Hwan, Kim Hye-Run, Satoru Iseki
- Cinematographer: Kang Han-Bit
- Release Date: October 28, 2010
- Runtime: 88 min.
- Distributor: Lotte Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Natalie is a masterpiece sculpture depicting beauty of a woman. The identity of the woman depicted in the sculpture is unknown. "Natalie" is then presented to the public at an art exhibition held by sculptor Hwang Jun-Hyuk (Lee Sung-Jae). On the last day of the exhibition Jun-Hyuk tells art critic Jang Min-Woo (Kim Ji-Hoon) about a passionate affair with modern dance student Oh Mi-Ran (Park Hyun-Jin). Art critic Min-Woo tells Jun-Hyuk that Mi-Ran loves him. Jun-Hyuk and Min-Woo have different memories surrounding Mi-Ran and they begin to unveil the secret surrounding her.
- "Natalie" is the first Korean 3D movie to be released theatrically.
- Production ran from May through September, 2010.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers