Current user rating: 98/100 (4 votes)
- TV Movie: Your Hands are Whispering Chapter 2
- Romaji: Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite Iru
- Japanese: 君の手がささやいている 第ニ章
- Director: Takehiko Shinshiro
- Writer: Yoshikazu Okada, Junko Karube (manga)
- Network: TV Asahi
- Episodes: 1
- Release Date: October 1, 1998
- Runtime: Thursday 20:00-21:54
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
In Chapter 1, Mieko who has a congenital hearing disability, meets and marries Hirofumi, a kind man with normal hearing. Chapter 2 shows Mieko’s pregnancy and delivery, while Chapter 3 depicts how she struggles to raise her daughter Chizuru, now 4 years old. Chapter 4 shows Mieko's confusion and distress over the changes in the life of her daughter, now aged 9, and the final chapter depicts Mieko’s anxieties over her 12-year-old daughter trying to become independent of her mother. Portraying a couple bound by deep love, Miho Kanno and Shinji Takeda give fine acting performances and demonstrate their skills in sign language.
- Based on a manga by Junko Karube.
- TV Asahi produced one yearly special that ran from 1997 through 2001.
- Related titles
- Your Hands are Whispering Chapter 1 (TV Asahi / 1997)
- Your Hands are Whispering Chapter 2 (TV Asahi / 1998)
- Your Hands are Whispering Chapter 3 (TV Asahi / 1999)
- Your Hands are Whispering Chapter 4 (TV Asahi / 2000)
- Your Hands are Whispering Chapter Final Chapter (TV Asahi / 2001)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers