Current user rating: 90/100 (101 votes)
- Drama: War of Lie (English / literal title)
- Romaji: Uso no Senso
- Japanese: 嘘の戦争
- Director: Yoshishige Miyake
- Writer: Noriko Goto
- Network: Fuji TV
- Release Date: January 10, 2017 --
- Runtime: Tuesdays 21:00-21:54
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
When Koichi (Tsuyoshi Kusanagi) was 9-years-old, Koichi's father was accused of killing his wife and youngest child. He was also accused of committing suicide. In reality, Koichi's father was framed for the murders and Koichi saw the person who killed his family. He told a cop that his father didn't kill anyone and he saw the killer, but nobody believed him. Afterwards, his relatives called him a liar and he grew up with the nickname of Liar. Koichi eventually moved overseas and changed his name. He became a swindler.
Koichi meets the killer who killed his family and goes back to Japan to take revenge.
- Actor Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, director Yoshishige Miyake and screenwriter Noriko Goto previously worked together in 2015 Fuji TV drama series "War of Money."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers