Current user rating: 82/100 (7 votes)
- Movie: 3 Extremes II / Three
- Revised romanization: Saam gaang
- Hangul: 쓰리
- Chinese 三更
- Release Date: May 1, 2002
- Runtime: 105 Min.
- Language: Korean
- Country: Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand
"Three" is an anthology of three horror shorts from three different Asian countries.
- Director: Kim Jee-Woon
- Assistant Director: Kim Jin-Min
- Writer: Kim Jee-Woon
- Producer: Jung-Wan Oh
- Country: South Korea
- A man is worried because his wife didn't come home. She mysteriously disappeared and neither he, nor her family, knows where she is. He becomes haunted by horrible visions of his wife’s fate. Meanwhile, we see that his wife has been in an accident. She wakes up in the middle of the road with amnesia, and the first clue she finds is a handbag. She begins to investigate and, piece-by-piece, she determinedly sets out to discover what happened to her before the accident. It won't be easy, however, as the city that she's wandering around in is hostile, and no one will talk to her.
- Director: Nonzee Nimibutr
- Writer: Ek Iemchuen, Nonzee Nimibutr, Nitas Singhamat
- Producer: Duangkamol Limcharoen, Nonzee Nimibutr
- Country: Thailand
- Tong is a skilled Kohn performer. He discovers a trunk of puppets and decides to use them for his show. His health soon begins to deteriorate, and the puppets seem to be cause. They are cursed, and inflict death and pain on the people around them.
- Director: Peter Chan
- Writer: Teddy Chan, Chao-Bin Su
- Producer: Jo Jo Yuet-chun Hui
- Country: Hong Kong
- Chan Wai is a police officer who moves, with his son, into a freaky apartment building where no one else seems to live. His son mysteriously disappears and after looking for him in all of the other apartments, he discovers a weird man (a doctor) who puts Chan in handcuffs. Chan soon realizes that the doctor is insane. He pushes his dead wife around in a wheelchair, gives her baths, feeds her and has “normal” discussions with her. The doctor says that one day she will wake up, but Chan sees nothing more than a guy in love with a corpse.
- 2011 (9th) Reggio Emilia: Asian Film Festival - June 11-18, 2011 - Retrospective: Peter Chan
- 2012 (36th) Hong Kong International Film Festival - March 21-April 5, 20112 - Peter Ho-Sun Chan, Filmmaker in Focus