Current user rating: 92/100 (5 votes)
- Movie: The Voice in the Crime (literal title)
- Romaji: Tsumi no Koe
- Japanese: 罪の声
- Director: Nobuhiro Doi
- Writer: Takeshi Shiota (novel), Akiko Nogi
- Release Date: 2020
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Eiji Akutsu (Shun Oguri) is a newspaper reporter. He is working on unsolved case that took place 30 years ago.The case involved a group of people extorting several companies for money. The group sent cassette tapes to the companies. Eiji Akutsu comes across a mysterious cassette tape. Meanwhile, Toshiya Sone (Gen Hoshino) lives in Kyoto and runs a tailor shop. He discovers a cassette tape among his late father's possessions. He plays the cassette tape and hears his voice from his childhood days.
- Based on novel "Tsumi no Koe" by Takeshi Shiota (published August, 2016 by Kodansha). The novel won the Shukan Bunshun Mystery Best 10 award in 2016 and the 7th Futaro Yamada Prize in 2016.
- Novel "Tsumi no Koe" is motivated by the real life extortion case known as the "The Glico Morinaga case" that took place in the 1980's.
- Filming finishes June, 2019.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers