Current user rating: 99/100 (159 votes)
- Movie: The Last Recipe / Last Recipe: Memory of Giraffe's Tongue (literal title)
- Romaji: Rasuto Reshipi ~Kirin no Shita no Kioku~
- Japanese: ラストレシピ ～麒麟の舌の記憶～
- Director: Yojiro Takita
- Writer: Keiichi Tanaka (novel)
- Release Date: November 3, 2017
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Mitsuru Sasaki (Kazunari Ninomiya) is an excellent chef, but he lost his passion for cooking. He can make the exact same dish by just tasting it once. He then receives a request to make a specific dish that the person will eat before they die. In order to make the dish, he tries to find the legendary recipe of Chef Naotaro Yamagata (Hidetoshi Nishijima) who went to Manchuria in the 1930's.
- Based on the novel "Kirin no Shita wo Motsu Otoko" by Keiichi Tanaka (published June 26, 2014 by Gentosha).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers