Current user rating: 99/100 (518 votes)
- Movie: The Last Recipe (English title) / Last Recipe: Memory of Giraffe's Tongue (literal title)
- Romaji: Rasuto Reshipi ~Kirin no Shita no Kioku~
- Japanese: ラストレシピ ～麒麟の舌の記憶～
- Director: Yojiro Takita
- Writer: Keiichi Tanaka (novel), Tamio Hayashi
- Producer: Seij Yagi, Yusuke Wakabayashi
- Cinematographer: Yoshinori Oshima
- Release Date: November 3, 2017
- Runtime: 126 min.
- Genre: Food
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Mitsuru Sasaki (Kazunari Ninomiya) is a world-class chef, but he has lost his passion for cooking. He can create any dish by just tasting it once. His restaurant went bankrupt, because of Mitsuru Sasaki's extreme perfectionist ways. To pay off his debts, he offers to personally make a last meal for anyone willing to pay 1 million yen. Mitsuru Sasaki then gets an offer by QingMing Yang (Yoshi Oida) in China. The Chinese man offers Mitsuru Sasaki 50 million yen if he can recreate the legendary Japanese Imperial Feast created by Chef Naotaro Yamagata (Hidetoshi Nishijima) in the 1930's.
- Based on novel "Kirin no Shita wo Motsu Otoko" by Keiichi Tanaka (published June 26, 2014 by Gentosha).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers