- Drama: The Joseon Romantic-Comedy Tale of Nok-Du (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Joseonroko Nokdujeon
- Hangul: 조선로코 녹두전
- Director: Kim Dong-Whee
- Writer: Hye Jin Yang (webcomic), Im Ye-Jin, Baek So-Yeon
- Network: KBS2
- Release Date: September, 2019 --
- Runtime: Mon & Tue 22:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Jeon Nok-Du is the son of a noble family. He is not happy that his family has arranged for him to marry a young girl. To avoid the marriage, Jeon Nok-Du runs away from home. He disguises himself as a woman and goes to a widow village. There, he meets Dong Dong-Ju (Kim So-Hyun) who is an apprentice to become a gisaeng. She does not want to become a gisaeng, but Dong Dong-Ju doesn't have a choice. She happens to know that Jeon Nok-Du is not a woman and she hears the reason why he is hiding in the widow village. Jeon Nok-Du saves Dong Dong-Ju from a dangerous situation. She becomes Jeon Nok-Du's adopted daughter and he decides to live in the widow village for 1 year.
- Based on webcomic "Nokdujeon” by Hye Jin Yang (published from December 16, 2014 to July 31, 2018 via comic.naver.com).
- Early Korean working title was "Nokdujeon" (literally "Tale of Nok-Du").
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers