Current user rating: 96/100 (173 votes)
- Movie: Over Drive
- Romaji: Over Drive
- Japanese: OVER DRIVE
- Director: Eiichiro Hasumi
- Writer: Sayaka Kuwamura
- Producer: Noriaki Kuramoto, Kenzo Ishiguro, Satoshi Suzuki, Kazuaki Kishida, Atsushi Furuya
- Cinematographer: Shinya Kimura
- Release Date: June 1, 2018
- Runtime: 104 min.
- Genre: Car / Auto Racing
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
At the SCRS (Seiko Cup Rally Series), talented young drivers hope to advance to the WRC (World Rally Championship).
Atsuhiro Hiyama (Masahiro Higashide) is the chief mechanic and an engineer at Supika Racing Factory. He is well regarded by his peers. His younger brother is Naozumi (Mackenyu Arata). He is an extremely gifted driver for Supika Racing Factory, but he is also a troublemaker. They continually argue because of Naozumi's reckless racing style. One day,
Hikaru Endo (Aoi Morikawa) becomes his manager.
- Filming begins mid-July, 2017 and finishes in late September, 2017.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers