Current user rating: 95/100 (251 votes)
- Movie: Ninja Kids!!!
- Romaji: Nintama Rantaro
- Japanese: 忍たま乱太郎
- Director: Takashi Miike
- Assistant Director: Kenichiro Nishiumi
- Writer: Soubee Amako (manga), Yoshio Urasawa
- Cinematographer: Nobuyasu Kita
- World Premiere: July 2011 (New York Asian Film Festival/Japan Cuts)
- Release Date: July 23, 2011
- Runtime: 100 min.
- Genre: Adventure / Comedy
- Distributor: Warner Bros.
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Rantaro was born into a low class ninja family. His parents hope he can one day become an elite ninja to make his family proud. Rantaro, bearing his parents' expectations, enters the Ninja Academy. At the academy, he becomes friends with Shinbe (Futa Kimura), the son of a wealthy merchant family and Kirimaru (Roi Hayashi ), who lost his father in the war. The students at the Ninja Academy are called Nintama - which means future ninjas. Rantaro has a fun time at school, but Rantaro, Shinbe and Kirimaru have difficulties with their studies.
One day, a killer appears in the house of Yukitaka Saito (Takeshi Kaga) and his son, 4th grader at the Ninja Academy, Takamura (Takuya Mizoguchi). Although Yukitaka Saito now runs a popular store, Yukitaka and Takamura were once members of the Usetake ninjas. Now, the Usetake ninjas are aiming to kill them both. Can the students at the Ninja Academy save them?
- Related titles
- Gekijouban Anime Nintama Rantarou Ninjutsu Gakuen Zenin Shutsudou! no Dan (2011)
- Ninja Kids!!! (2011)
- Ninja Kids!!! 2 | Nintama Rantaro Natsuyasumi Shukudai Daisakusen ! no Dan (2013)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers