- Drama: My Prettiest Daughter In The World (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Sesangeseo Jeil Yebbeun Nae Ddal
- Hangul: 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸
- Director: Kim Jong-Chang
- Writer: Jo Jung-Sun
- Network: KBS2
- Release Date: March, 2019 --
- Runtime: Saturday & Sunday 19:55
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
While running a small beep soup restaurant, Park Sun-Ja raised her three daughters Mi-Sun (Yoo-Sun), Mi-Ri (Kim So-Yeon) and Mi-Hye (Kim Ha-Kyung) alone. She still runs the restaurant to this day and her three daughters are now all grown up. Sun-Ja's first daughter Mi-Sun is married and she has a daughter. Mi-Sun is busy working and taking care of her family. Second daughter Mi-Ri cares about her mother a lot. She is confident in herself and good at her job. Mi-Ri gets involved in a romantic relationship with her co-worker Tae-Joo (Hong Jong-Hyun). He is the youngest son of the family that owns the company. The youngest daughter is
Mi-Hye. She used to be a promising novelist, but she is not any more. She helps her mother at the restaurant.
- "My Prettiest Daughter In The World" takes over the KBS2 Saturday & Sunday 19:55 time slot previously occupied by "My Only One."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers