Current user rating: 93/100 (1918 votes)
- Drama: Let's Eat (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Shiksyareul Habshida
- Hangul: 식샤를 합시다
- Director: Park Joon-Hwa
- Writer: Lim Soo-Mi, Kim Hyo-Shin, Lee Ye-Rim
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: November 28, 2013 - March 13, 2014
- Runtime: Thursdays 23:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Let's Eat depicts the daily life and romance of a single woman and a murder case occurs in her neighborhood.
Lee Soo-Kyung (Lee Soo-Kyung) is a 33-year-old single woman. She divorced when she was in her 20's and now lives alone. She always wants to carry herself with dignity, but she loses self-control when she is near gourmet foods.
Koo Dae-Young (Yoon Doo-Joon) is a gourmet, especially talented with describing the taste of foods. He often lies when he opens his mouth, but he is usually considerate to others.
- First script reading took place October 22, 2013 at CJ E&M CENTER in Sangamdong, Seoul.
- Related titles:
- Let's Eat | Shiksyareul Habshida (tvN / 2013)
- Let's Eat 2 | Shiksyareul Habshida 2 (tvN / 2015)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers