Current user rating: 96/100 (941 votes)
- Drama: Let's Eat (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Shiksyareul Habshida
- Hangul: 식샤를 합시다
- Director: Park Joon-Hwa
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: November 28, 2013 --
- Runtime: Thursdays 23:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Let's Eat depicts the daily life and romance of a single woman and a murder case occurs in her neighborhood.
Lee Soo-Kyung (Lee Soo-Kyung) is a 33-year-old single woman. She divorced when she was in her 20's and now lives alone. She always wants to carry herself with dignity, but she loses self-control when she is near gourmet foods.
Koo Dae-Young (Yoon Doo-Joon) is a gourmet, especially talented with describing the taste of foods. He often lies when he opens his mouth, but he is usually considerate to others.
- First script reading took place October 22, 2013 at CJ E&M CENTER in Sangamdong, Seoul.
|Lee Soo-Kyung||Yoon Doo-Joon|
|Lee Soo-Kyung||Koo Dae-Young|
|Yoon So-Hee||Shim Hyung-Tak||Lee Do-Yeon||Jang Won-Young||Jung Soo-Young|
|Yoon Jin-Yi||Kim Hak-Moon||Oh Do-Yeon||Choi Kyu-Sik||Park Kyung-Mi|
Additional Cast Members:
- Feeldog - Gwang-Seok (ep.10- )