Current user rating: 91/100 (47 votes)
- Drama: Late Night Hospital (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Shimya Byungwon
- Hangul: 심야병원
- Director: Choi Eun-Kyeong, Kwon Sung-Chan, Jung Ji-In, Choi Joon-Bae, Lee Jae-Jin
- Writer: Lee Hyun-Joo, Ko Jung-Won, Lee Ji-Young, Won Young-Ok, Kim Hyun-Kyung
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 10
- Release Date: October 15, 2011 - December 17, 2011
- Runtime: Saturday 24:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Heo Joon (Yoon Tae-Young) is a doctor and regarded as an authority on liver transplants. 3 years ago, his wife was killed by an unidentified man right in front of him. The case was unsolved and remains a mystery. Heo Joon became a suspect in his wife's murder. A trial was held that acquitted him of the charges. Since then, Heo Joon has quit his job at the university hospital and has sought out his wife's killer.
Heo Joon is then offered the position of director for a late night hospital by Koo Dong-Man (Choi Jung-Woo). Hong Na-Kyung (Ryoo Hyoun-Kyoung) is a surgeon at Heo Joon's clinic. Heo Joon takes the position in an effort to capture his wife's killer.
- 5 directors will direct 2 episodes each for the series "Late Night Hospital".
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers