Current user rating: 92/100 (31 votes)
- Movie: Knowing Me, Knowing You / Hello Stranger
- Thai: กวน มึน โฮ (Kwon-Muen-Ho)
- Director: Banjong Pisanyatanakol
- Writer: Chantawitch Tanasewi
- Release Date: August 19, 2010 (Thailand)
- Runtime: 130 min.
- Distributor: GTH
- Language: Thai
- Country: Thailand
One man and One woman, A strange obligation to hand each other way in the city of Romance. Now in Thailand, People's crazy about Korea. Assorted thoughts make someone wanna getting to place of BYJ was laughing or Jeon Ji Hyun was crying. A man and a woman had a trip to Korea for unique reasons. They both not arrived together, But they back each other.
They are perfect stranger together, They doesn't know each other but they love together...
- This film was inspired from the best seller book named "สองเงาในเกาหลี (Two Shadows in Korea)"
- Filming began March 2010 in South Korea and is expected to last until May 2010
- Primary shooting locations include Seoul, Inchoen & Namido Island in South Korea.
Could not find wordpress article with a title like Knowing Me, Knowing You
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers