Current user rating: 94/100 (721 votes)
- Movie: The Liar and His Lover (English title) / The Girl Who Loved Lies (literal title)
- Romaji: Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiteru
- Japanese: カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
- Director: Norihiro Koizumi
- Writer: Kotomi Aoki (manga), Tomoko Yoshida, Norihiro Koizumi
- Producer: Takashi Ishihara, Tatsuro Hatanaka, Shinichiro Tsuzuki, Minami Ichikawa, Takaaki Kada, Ken Tsuchiya, Kazuyoshi Ishida
- Cinematographer: Hiro Yanagida
- Release Date: December 14, 2013
- Production Company: Fuji TV
- Distributor: Toho
- Genre: Romance
- Runtime: December, 2013
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Set within music field, "Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiteru" depicts a love story between a 25-year-old sound engineer and 16-year-old high school student Riko, who posessess a gifted voice.
25-year-old sound engineer Aki (Takeru Satoh) is a member of popular band "Crude Play," but right after the band decides to make their major record debut Aki quits the band. But, Aki provides his music to Crude Play under the name of producer Soichiro. Aki begins to date Riko (Sakurako Ohara), whose father runs a fruit and vegetable shop. Riko doesn't know about Aki's background, but she likes to listen to him hum. Riko is in a band herself, with childhood friend Yuichi and Sota. One day she is scouted by producer Soichiro.
- Based on manga "Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiteru" by Kotomi Aoki (first published May, 2009 by Cheese! magazine).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers