It's Me, It's Me
Current user rating: 96/100 (235 votes)
- Movie: It's Me, It's Me
- Romaji: Ore Ore
- Japanese: 俺俺
- Director: Satoshi Miki
- Writer: Tomoyuki Hoshino (novel), Satoshi Miki
- Producer: Taro Nagamatsuya, Yusuke Wakabayashi, Julie K. Fujishima
- Cinematographer Takashi Komatsu
- World Premiere: April 19, 2013 (Udine Far East Film)
- Release Date: May 25, 2013
- Runtime: 123 min.
- Genre: Comedy / Suspense / Award Winning
- Distributor: J Storm
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Hitoshi Nagano (Kazuya Kamenashi), who works at an electronics store, picks up a cellphone left behind by a customer and goes about a scam. He calls the person's mother and pretends to be her son. He then gets the mother to transfer money to his bank account. Soon, Hitoshi gets a lot more than he bargained for.
- Based on the novel "Ore Ore" by Tomoyuki Hoshino (published by Shinchosha Publishing Co, Ltd., June, 2010).
- Filming begins May 10 and ends mid-June.
- Kazuya Kamenashi will have over 20 roles including career woman, military maniac and high school student.
|Kazuya Kamenashi||Yuki Uchida||Ryo Kase||Midoriko Kimura||Keiko Takahashi|
|Hitoshi Nagano||Sayaka||Tajima||Masae Nagano||Daiki's mother|
|Eri Fuse||Ryu Nakatani||Kinako Kobayashi||Ryo Iwamatsu||Kiyohiko Shibukawa|
|Minami san||Yasokichi||Anzai||Detective Murano||Sayaka's husband|
|Yoshiyuki Morishita||Yusuke Shoji||Aimi Satsukawa||Maya Okano||Marie Machida|
|Manager Anagawa||Policeman Inuzuka||young female customer||hamburger shop employee||Kasumi|
|Yutaka Matsushige||Suzuki Matsuo|
|Detective Akune||policeman on white motorbike|
- 2013 (15th) Udine Far East Film - April 19-27, 2013 *World Premiere
- 2013 (17th) Fantasia Film Festival - July 18-August 7, 2013 *Canadian Premiere
- 2013 (12th) New York Asian Film Festival - June 28-July 15, 2013 *North American Premiere
- 2013 (7th) JAPAN CUTS - July 11-21, 2013 *North American Premiere
- My Movies Audience Award - 2013 (15th) Udine Far East Film - April 19-27, 2013