Current user rating: 86/100 (353 votes)
- Drama: Iron Daughters-in-Law (English title) / Indomitable Daughters-in-Law (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Boolgoolui Myeoneuri
- Hangul: 불굴의 며느리
- Director: Oh Hyun-Chang, Lee Min-Woo
- Assistant Director: Jang Joon-Ho
- Writer: Koo Hyun-Sook
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 113
- Release Date: June 6 - November 18, 2011
- Runtime: Mon-Fri 20:15
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
For over 300 years house, three generations of a family live in the same home. They have their own stories.
The daughter-in-law of the 11th generation, Choi Mak-Nyeo (Kang Bu-Ja), leads her family with charisma. She is strict, stubborn and also childish.
Before she was even 20-years-old, her husband died. Since that time she taken care of her family and family matters.
The daughter-in-law of the 12th generation, Cha Hye-Ja (Kim Bo-Yeon), also lost her husband when she was still young. she thought her fate to be the first daughter-in-law of this family. she is busy to manage family matters. her first lover suddenly shows up in front of her.
The daughter-in-law of the 13th generation, Oh Young-Shim (Shin Ae-Ra) is a positive and bright woman. She was adored by her in-laws, but for the past 10 years of her marriage they have not had any children. Because of this, Young-Shim has a hard time. To make matters worse, her husband has an affair and demand a divorce. Finally, her husband dies in a car accident. Young-Shim feels guilty over not bearing any children.
- "Indomitable Daughters-in-Law" takes over the MBC Mon-Fri 20:15 time slot previously occupied by "I Trusted Him" and followed by "Just Like Today" on November 21, 2011
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers