Current user rating: 97/100 (221 votes)
- Movie: In His Chart
- Romaji: Kamisama no Karute
- Japanese: 神様のカルテ
- Director: Yoshihiro Fukagawa
- Writer: Sosuke Natsukawa (novel), Noriko Goto
- Producer: Minami Ichikawa, Akio Kobayashi, Yutaka Ohnishi, Julie K. Fujishima, Koji Ishida, Tomoko Machida, Kenzou Abe, Takahiro Kawada
- Cinematographer: Kosuke Yamada
- Release Date: August 27, 2011
- Runtime: 128 min.
- Genre: Drama / Medical
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Dr. Ichito Kuriharai (Sho Sakurai) works at a clinic in Nagano Prefecture. He rarely has any free time due to the clinic's shortage of doctors and the constant influx of patients. Ichito even sometimes diagnoses patients out of his area of speciality and sometimes goes days without sleeping. He hopes to work at a major hospital where he can get more free time to spend with his wife Haruna (Aoi Miyazaki) and also specialize in his field of study. However, Ichito is also reluctant to add to shortage of doctors at the clinic and break his relationships with the patients.
One day, Dr. Ichito Kuriharai clears out the belongings of a terminal cancer patient who passed away. Durin this time, he discovers a letter made out to him thanking him for the care he provided to her, even though he could not cure her sickness. Dr. Ichito Kuriharai then has a revelation about the medical chart he keeps in his hand - filled with personal observations and concerns ...
- Based on the novel "Kamisama no Karute" by Sosuke Natsukawa (published August 27, 2009 by Shogakukan).
- Related titles:
- In His Chart 2 | Kamisama no Karute 2 (2014)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers