Current user rating: 88/100 (15 votes)
- Movie: Hurricane Polimar
- Romaji: Hariken Porima
- Japanese: 破裏拳ポリマー
- Director: Koichi Sakamoto
- Writer: Shinsuke Ohnishi
- Producer: Shunpei Yamada, Jungo Maruta, Yasushi Minatoya
- Cinematographer: Shu G. Momose
- Release Date: May 13, 2017
- Runtime: 108 min.
- Genre: Superhero
- Distributor: Kadokawa Pictures
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Takeshi Yoroi (Junpei Mizobata) is a former street fighter, but he now works as a private investigator. Takeshi also possess a special suit made out of an augmented polymar. The suit transforms Takeshi Yoroi into Hurricane Polymar who has super strength, high-speed rotation and ability to transform into five different kinds of vehicles. He can only stay as Hurricane Polymar for up to 46 minutes and 1 second before reverting back. As Hurricane Polymar, Takeshi goes up against villains.
- Movie is based on the TV anime "Hurricane Polymar" that aired from October 4, 1974 to March 28, 1975 through channel NET (now TV Asahi) and written by Jinzo Toriumi. The TV anime consists of 26 episodes.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers