- Drama: Romance is a Bonus Book (English & literal title) / How To Publish Love (early English title)
- Revised romanization: Romaenseuneun Byulchaekboorok
- Hangul: 로맨스는 별책부록
- Director: Lee Jung-Hyo
- Writer: Jung Hyun-Jung
- Network: tvN
- Release Date: January 26, 2019 --
- Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 21:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Cha Eun-Ho (Lee Jong-Suk) is a genius writer and the youngest chief editor ever at his publishing company. He is smart and handsome. He is also even tempered at work, but he has a warm heart and a reasonable personality.
Kang Dan-Yi (Lee Na-Young) used to be a popular copywriter, but she is not anymore. She is now broke and unemployed. Even though she tries to find a job, due to her impressive career and excellent educational background, she is unable to find a new job. Finally, Kang Dan-Yi gets a job at a publishing company by lying about her background. Cha Eun-Ho is the chief editor at that publishing company. They begin to develop romantic feelings for each other.
- "How To Publish Love" takes over the tvN Sat. & Sun. 21:00 time slot previously occupied by "Memories of the Alhambra."
- First script reading took place October 26, 2018 in Sangam Neighborhood, Seoul, South Korea.
- Early English title was "How To Publish Love," before changing to "Romance is a Bonus Book."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers