Current user rating: 92/100 (121 votes)
- Movie: Feel the Wind
- Romaji: Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru
- Japanese: 風が強く吹いている
- Director: Sumio Omori
- Assistant Director: Kenji Nakanishi
- Writer: Shion Miura (novel), Sumio Omori
- World Premiere: October 20, 2009 (Tokyo International Film Festival)
- Release Date: October 31, 2009
- Runtime: 133 min.
- Distributor: Shochiku
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Haiji was an elite runner, but has not competed due to a past injury. He then meets fellow elite runner Kakeru who also left running, but caused by a dispute. Their meeting inspires both young men to run again, with Haiji choosing the fabled "Hakone Ekiden" (long distance relay race). The race requires a 10 member team so Haiji and Kakeru recruits 8 others (some of whom have never even run before). Within this unlikely group of runners a bond is formed through their training and a belief that they can accomplish the impossible.
- Based on a novel by Shion Miura centered around the "Hakone Ekiden" marathon race.
- "Hakone Ekiden" is a prominent university marathon relay race, held in Japan on January 2-3, and runs from Tokyo to Hakone.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers