Current user rating: 99/100 (4 votes)
- Movie: Adulthood Friends
- Romaji: Otona Najimi
- Japanese: おとななじみ
- Director: Hiroto Takahashi
- Writer: Aya Nakahara (manga). Erika Yoshida
- Producer: Yugo Tougemoto, Natsuki Yajika
- Cinematographer: Sinya Kocho
- Release Date: May 12, 2023
- Runtime: 113 min.
- Distributor: Toei
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Haru Aoyama (Mizuki Inoue) and Kaede Kagaya (Rinka Kumada) have been friends since they were 4 years old, when they began living next door to each other. They are now 24-years-old and still live in the same apartments. Kaede Kagaya has held feelings for Haru Aoyama for the past 20 years, but Haru Aoyama doesn’t seem to realize her feelings for him. She talks about this situation with her childhood friends Iori and Mio and decides to give up on her feelings for Haru Aoyama. But, it's not easy for Kaede Kagaya to disconnect her feelings for him. Meanwhile, Iori has liked Kaede Kagaya since he was an elementary school student. He approaches her. Seeing this, Haru Aoyama becomes disturbed. In fact,
Haru Aoyama made a promise with Kaede Kagaya’s late mother and he is honoring it.
- Based on manga series "Otona-Najimi" by Aya Nakahara (published 2019 - 2021 in the manga magazine Cocohana).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers