Current user rating: 79/100 (201 votes)
- Movie: Decibel
- Revised romanization: Decibel
- Hangul: 데시벨
- Director: Hwang In-Ho
- Writer: Hwang In-Ho, Lee Jin-Hun
- Producer: Kim Yong-Sun, Jo Yoon-Mi
- Release Date: November 16, 2022
- Genre: Action
- Distributor: Megabox Plus M
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
A former navy commander (Kim Rae-Won) receives a phone call from an anonymous man. The caller states that he has set up bombs in locations filled with people, including a soccer stadium and a water park. The bombs are "sound bombs" that will detonate when nearby ambient sounds surpasses 100 decibels. The former navy commander desperately tries to stop the terror attacks.
- Filming began April 20, 2021 and finished August, 2021.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers