Current user rating: 94/100 (100 votes)
- Movie: Blue, Painful, and Brittle (literal title)
- Romaji: Aokute Itakute Moroi
- Japanese: 青くて痛くて脆い
- Director: Shunsuke Kariyama
- Writer: Yoru Sumino (novel), Noriaki Sugihara
- Producer: Hidehiro Kono, Kimio Hara
- Cinematographer: Yasushi Hanamura
- Release Date: August 28, 2020
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Kaede Tabata (Ryo Yoshizawa) is a university student with poor social skills. He meets Hisano Akiyoshi (Hana Sugisaki), who attends the same university. She seems to lack common sense and is also an idealist. She talks about ending wars and having no more bullies. Kaede Tabata & Hisano Akiyoshi have different personalities, but they are both outsiders. For their goal to change the world, they decide to make a secret club Moai. One day, Hisano Akiyoshi suddenly disappears. Their secret club Moai also changes. Moai becomes a club for job finders and the club gets larger. Kaede Tabata decides to leave the club, but he then decides to take back Moai for its original mission, dreamt up by himself and Hisano Akiyoshi.
- Based on novel "Aokute Itakute Moroi" by Yoru Sumino (published March 2, 2018 by Kadokawa).
- Movie's theme song is "Yumemigusa" by rock band Blue Encount.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers