| || |
| || |
Revision as of 19:14, 10 August 2020
- Drama: 18 Again
- Revised romanization: 18 Again
- Hangul: 18 어게인
- Director: Ha Byung-Hoon
- Writer: Kim Do-Yeon, An Eun-Bin, Choi Yi-Ryun
- Network: JTBC
- Release Date: September 7, 2020 --
- Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:30
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Jung Da-Jung (Kim Ha-Neul) is married to 37-year-old Hong Dae-Young (Yoon Sang-Hyun). They have have 18-year-old son and daughter. Jung Da-Jung works hard as a rookie announcer and she has a warm heart. She becomes completely fed up with her husband and is unable to deal with him anymore. Hong Dae-Young got fired from his job and he is looked down upon by his family. Jung Da-Jung hands him divorce papers.
Meanwhile, Hong Dae-Young looks at himself as an ordinary jobless middle-aged man. He regrets his life. At that moment, his body changes into that of an 18-year-old year old person, while his mind is still that of his 37-year-old self. Back in his teenage days, Hong Dae-Young (Lee Do-Hyun) was an excellent basketball player and also popular. Now, with his regained 18-year-old body, he changes his name to Ko Woo-Young and begins to live a new life.
- "18 Again" takes over JTBC's Monday & Tuesday 21:30 time slot previously occupied by "The Good Detective."
- Drama series is a remake of 2009 U.S. film "17 Again."
- First script reading took place late March, 2020 in South Korea.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers