Current user rating: 93/100 (4 votes)
- Drama: Tax Solver
- Romaji: Zeicho: Haraenai ni wa Wake ga Aru
- Japanese: ゼイチョー 「払えない」にはワケがある
- Writer: Yui Shin (manga), Hayato Miura
- Network: NTV
- Release Date: October 14, 2023 --
- Runtime: Saturdays 22:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Soichiro Aiba (Fuma Kikuchi) works in the tax department at city hall. His job is to get people to pay taxes that are past due. For that, he evaluates their financial situation and visits their home. Sometimes he seizes their property and urges them to pay their tax. While dealing with tax issues, he approaches them with his heart and tries to find ways to help them. Soichiro Aiba used to be a bureaucrat in the Ministry of Finance, but, for some reason, he quit his job there and began working as a tax collector.
- "Tax Solver" takes over NTV's Saturday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "The Greatest Teacher."
- Based on manga series "Zeicho!: Nouzeika Daisan Shuunoukakari" by Yui Shin (published February 1, 2016 - March 1, 2017 in manga magazine BE・LOVE).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers