- Drama: There is No Goo Pil-Soo (literal tiitle)
- Revised romanization: Goopilsooneun Eobda
- Hangul: 구필수는 없다
- Writer: Son Geun-Joo, Lee Hae-Ri
- Network: TBA
- Release Date: 2021 --
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
A story of two men: 40-something Goo Pil-Soo (Kwak Do-Won) and 20-something Jung Seok (Kwak Do-Won).
Goo Pil-Soo is a former boxer and he even won a rookie of the year award. He then worked different jobs and experienced ups and downs like working as a salesman, running an underwear store, and having credit problems. Now, he is in his 40's and runs a small bar. He is married and they have a son. He would do anything for his wife and son. He stills dreams of having success in life.
Jung Seok is extremely smart. His parents were poor and he grew up with them in a provincial city. Nevertheless, he was eventually accepted into the most prestigious university in Seoul. He believes the only to way to success is to be a founder of a start-up.
- First acting role for Yoon Doo-Joon since he was discharged from the South Korean military on April 10, 2020.
- Filming begins July, 2021.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers