- Drama: The Office Blind Date (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Sanae Matsun
- Hangul: 사내 맞선
- Director: Park Sun-Ho
- Writer: Hae Hwa (web novel), Han Sul-Hee, Hong Bo-Hee
- Network: SBS
- Release Date: First Half, 2022 --
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Shin Ha-Ri is a single woman and works for a company. She has a male friend and she has held a crush on him for a long time, but she learns that her friend has a girlfriend. Shin Ha-Ri feels sad and decides to meet her friend Jin Young-Seo, who is a daughter of a chaebol family. Jin Young-Seo then asks Shin Ha-Ri to take her place in a blind date and even offers some money for her time. Shin Ha-Ri accepts her friend's offer. She goes out on the blind date as Jin Young-Seo, while having the intention to get rejected by her date. When she sees her blind date, Shin Ha-Ri is dumbfounded. Her blind date is Kang Tae-Mu (Ahn Hyo-Seop). He is the CEO of the company where she works.
Kang Tae-Mu is the CEO of a company that his grandfather founded. One day, his grandfather informed him of an upcoming blind date that he set up for him. Kang Tae-Mu is a workaholic and he is annoyed that his grandfather sets up blind dates for him. He decides to marry the next woman whom he meets at a blind date, so he won't be disturbed from his work anymore. That woman is Shin Ha-Ri, but pretending to be Jin Young-Seo.
On the following day, Shin Ha-Ri receives a phone call from Kang Tae-Mu. He asks her to marry him.
- Based on web novel "Sanae Matsun” by Hae Hwa (published from August 3, 2017 to November 21, 2018 via KakaoPage).
- Kim Se-Jeong has been offered the lead female role and she is considering the offer.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers