Current user rating: 84/100 (34 votes)
- Movie: The Call
- Revised romanization: Call
- Hangul: 콜
- Director: Lee Chung-Hyun
- Writer: Kang Sun-Joo, Lee Choong-Hyun
- Producer: Jung Hee-Soon
- Cinematographer: Jo Young-Jik
- Release Date: November 27, 2020
- Runtime: 114 min.
- Genre: Mystery / Thriller
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Two women live in different times. Seo-Yeon (Park Shin-Hye) lives in the present day and Young-Sook (Jun Jong-Seo) lives in the past. They connect with one phone call.
- Movie is based on 2011 British & Puerto Rican film "The Caller."
- Filming began January 3, 2019 and finished April 2, 2019.
- 5 early teaser posters for movie “Call.”
- Movie will be released on Netflix on November 27, 2020 worldwide and will not be released in theaters. The Covid-19 outbreak caused its Korean release date to be postponed and then ultimately to be released through Netflix.
Bosung Police Station
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers