| || |
| || |
Revision as of 07:52, 28 March 2020
- Drama: When My Love Blooms (English title) / The Most Beautiful Moment in Life (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Hwayangyeonhwa: Salmi Kkochi Dweneun Soongan
- Hangul: 화양연화 – 삶이 꽃이 되는 순간
- Director: Son Jung-Hyun
- Writer: Jeon Hee-Young
- Network: tvN
- Release Date: April 18, 2020 --
- Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 21:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Han Jae-Hyun (Yoo Ji-Tae) is a man in his 40's. He is handsome, ambitious, and a successful businessman. He pursues wealth and honor. When he was a university student (Jin Young) in his 20's, he was like a different person. He took part in the student movement. His first love around that time was Yoon Ji-Soo (Jeon So-Nee). He meets Yoon Ji-Soo (Lee Bo-Young) for the first time in many years.
Yoon Ji-Soo is a woman in her 40's. She is a mother and a contract worker. Her life is not so easy now. Han Jae-Hyun was her first love back when she was in her 20's. They meet again for the first time in many years and have the second most beautiful moment in their lives.
- "When My Love Blooms" takes over tvN's Sat. & Sun. 21:00 time slot previously occupied by "Hi Bye Mama."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers