Current user rating: 93/100 (8 votes)
- Drama: What Is Your Perfect Way To Eat Fried Eggs? / When Break Fried Egg's Yolk? (literal title)
- Romaji: Medamayaki no Kimi Itsu Tsubusu?
- Japanese: 目玉焼きの黄身 いつつぶす？
- Director: Yudai Yamaguchi
- Writer: Go Ohinata (manga), Kenichi Suzuki
- Network: TBS / MBS
- Episodes: 4
- Release Date: November 6 - November 27, 2017 (MBS) / November 8 - November 29, 2017 (TBS)
- Runtime: Sundays 24:50 (MBS) / Tuesdays 25:28 (TBS)
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Jiro (Sho Aoyagi) and Mifuyu (Riko Narumi) are a couple who just started dating. One day, they argue about how to eat the yolk of a fried egg. Jiro is stubborn about how to eat and he has a hard time dealing with people who eat differently. This causes Jiro to reflect deeply on his relationship with others including Mifuyu. He opens up to the different ways people eat and the different thoughts of others.
- Based on manga series "Medamayaki no Kimi Itsu Tsubusu?" by Go Ohinata (first published October, 2012 in Japanese seinen manga magazine Comic Beam).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers