Current user rating: 96/100 (110 votes)
- Movie: We Hope for Blooming (literal title)
- Romaji: Harumatsu Bokura
- Japanese: 春待つ僕ら
- Director: Yuichiro Hirakawa
- Writer: Anashin (manga), Satoko Okazaki
- Release Date: December 14, 2018
- Distributor: Warner Bros.
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Mitsuki Haruno (Tao Tsuchiya) has a timid personality and she doesn't have any friends at school. Towa Asakura (Takumi Kitamura) is Mitsuki Haruno’s classmate. He is on their school's basketball team. Due to a case, Mitsuki Haruno begins to hang out with four good looking basketball players: Towa Asakura, Rui Miyamoto (Yu Inaba), Kyosuke Wakamiya (Hayato Isomura) and Ryuji Tada (Yosuke Sugino). Her school life changes profoundly.
Mitsuki Haruno begins to have feeling for Towa Asakura and Towa Asakura holds feelings for her, but, Mitsuki Haruno meets her childhood friend Aya Kamiyama (Yuta Koseki). He came from USA and is a basketball player at another high school. He likes Mitsuki Haruno.
- Based on manga series "Harumatsu Bokura" by Anashin (first published February 24, 2014 in manga magazine Dessert).
- Teaser poster and still images for movie “We Hope for Blooming.”
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers