Current user rating: 91/100 (9 votes)
- Movie: Tsugaru
- Romaji: Tsugaru Hyakunen Shokudo
- Japanese: 津軽百年食堂
- Director: Kazuki Ohmori
- Assistant Director: Keinosuke Hara
- Writer: Akio Morisawa (novel), Yumiko Aoyagi, Kazuki Ohmori
- Cinematographer: Yoshiyuki Matsumoto
- World Premiere: March 23, 2011 (Okinawa International Movie Festival)
- Release Date: April 2, 2011
- Runtime: 106 min.
- Genre: Family / Food
- Distributor: Nikkatsu
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
"Tsugaru" tells the story of a 100-year-old-diner in Amori prefecture and the family that runs the eatery. Youichi (Shingo Fujimori) is the successor to the family restaurant. He has had clashes with his father over the restaurant as well as a love/hate relationship with the town itself.
The media player is loading...
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers