- Drama: Thoracic Surgery (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Hyooboowegwa
- Hangul: 흉부외과
- Director: Jo Young-Gwang
- Writer: Choi Soo-Jin
- Network: SBS
- Release Date: September, 2018--
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 22:00 (35 minutes / 2 episodes per day)
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Park Tae-Soo (Ko Soo) works as a fellow in thoracic surgery. His mother is in need of a heart transplant and he desperately wants to save her. A professor of thoracic surgery holds ultimate authority over Park Tae-Soo. A woman, who survived from near death, chooses to become a resident of thoracic surgery.
- "Thoracic Surgery" takes over SBS' Wednesday & Thursday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Dear Judge."
- Director Jo Young-Gwang and screenwriter Choi Soo-Jin previously worked together in 2017 SBS drama series “Defendant.”
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers