Current user rating: 83/100 (15 votes)
During the Meiji era a team of explorers bravely search the last empty space on Japan's maps: the peak of Tsurugidake in the Hida Mountains.
- Based on a novel by Jiro Nitta.
- "Mt. Tsurugidake" marks the directorial debut of veteran cinematographer Daisaku Kimura
- Filming took place between April and July 25, 2007.
- On July 19, 2007 sound engineer, Teiichi Saito, was severely injured by falling rocks, while recording sounds apart from the cast and crew. Teiichi Saito was flown via helicopter to a hospital (recovering) and filming resumed on July 1st, 2007.
- Related titles:
- Tsurugidake: Satsuei no Ki (2009)
Additional Cast Members:
Could not find wordpress article with a title like The Summit: A Chronicle Of Stones to Serenity
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers