Current user rating: 89/100 (108 votes)
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
In the fictional Tokyo suburb of Mahoro, Keisuke Tada (Eita) works as a "benriya" - a general problem solver for hire.
One day in January, former classmate Haruhiko Gyoten (Ryuhei Matsuda) appears unannounced. Back in their schooldays Haruhiko was a quiet person who rarely talked. Now, Haruhiko is talkative. Both men are over 30 years old and divorced. Without giving an explanation, Haruhiko suddenly asks to spend the night at Keisuke's home. Keisuke turns down Haruhiko, but Haruhiko is persistant and finally Keisuke allows him to sleep over for one night. What Keisuke is unaware of is that Haruhiko plans to stay for more than one night. Eventually, Keisuke accepts Haruhiko as his assistant and they become involved in various cases involving
an assortment of people from different walks of life.
- Filming begins in the middle of July and is expected to finish August, 2010.
- Based on novel "Mahoro Ekimae Tada Benriken" by Shion Miura (published March, 2006 by Bungeishunju Ltd.).
- "Mahoro Ekimae Tada Benrikan" is the fourth film actors Eita & Ryuhei Matsuda have appeared in together. The prior films are "Blue Spring" (2001), "9 Souls" (2003), & "The Foreign Duck, the Native Duck and God" (2007)
- Theme song "Camel" (キャメル) is performed by Japanese alternative band Quruli.
- Related titles (feature films):
- Tada's Do-It-All House | Mahoro Ekimae Tada Benriken (2011)
- Tada's Do-It-All House: Disconcerto | Mahoro Ekimae Kyousoukyoku (2014)
- Related titles (drama series):
- Mahoro Eki Mae Bangaichi (TV Tokyo / 2013)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers