Current user rating: 88/100 (44 votes)
- Drama: Secret Unrequited Love (English title)
- Romaji: Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu
- Japanese: 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ
- Director: Tadaaki Horai, Tomoyuki Fujiwara
- Writer: Kotomi Aoki (manga)
- Network: TV Asahi
- Episodes: 7
- Release Date: January 19 - March 2, 2019
- Runtime: Saturdays 23:15-24:05
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
When Takuma Kakinouchi (Shuhei Nomura) was 8-years-old, he spent time in the hospital. He made friends with Mayu Taneda (Hinako Sakurai) who was the same age as him. One day, they got out of the hospital and visited a park. There, Takuma Kakinouchi and Mayu Taneda promised that they would marry each other. They had no doubt that they would have a future together.
7 years later, Takuma Kakinouchi entered a prestigious high school at the age of 15. During the high school welcoming ceremony, a female freshman representative goes up to the platform. Takuma Kakinouchi is shocked to see that the girl is Mayu Taneda. Just so she could be with Takuma Kakinouchi, Mayu Taneda studied extremely hard to enter the same prestigious high school. Takuma Kakinouchi has tried to avoid her, even though he loves her. When he was younger, he heard how long he would live.
- Based on manga series "Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu" by Kotomi Aoki (published from 2005 to 2008 in manga magazine Shojo Comic).
- "Secret Unrequited Love" takes over TV Asahi's Saturday 23:15 time slot previously occupied by "Never Be Yours" and followed by "Tokyo Bachelors" on April 13, 2019.
- Related titles:
- I Give My First Love to You | Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (2009)
- Secret Unrequited Love | Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (TV Asahi / 2019)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers