- Drama: Risky Romance (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Sasaenggyeoldan Romaenseu
- Hangul: 사생결단 로맨스
- Director: Lee Chang-Han
- Writer: Kim Nam-Hee, Heo Seung-Min
- Network: MBC
- Release Date: July 23, 2018 --
- Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 22:00 (35 minutes each / 2 episodes per day)
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
A romance takes place between a neurosurgeon and an endocrinologist. The neurosurgeon is Han Seung-Joo (Ji Hyun-Woo). He has a strong desire for winning. The endocrinology doctor is Joo In-A (Lee Si-Young). She is obsessed about hormones.
- "Risky Romance" takes over MBC's Monday & Tuesday 20:00 time slot previously occupied by "Investigation Couple" and followed by "Bad Papa" September, 2018.
- Ji Hyun-Woo & Lee Si-Young previously acted together in 2010 KBS2 drama series "Becoming a Billionaire."
- First script reading took place May 3, 2018 at MBC Broadcasting Station in Sangam, South Korea.
- 4 character posters for MBC drama series “Risky Romance.”
- Two main posters for MBC drama series “Risky Romance.”
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers