Current user rating: 92/100 (1284 votes)
- Drama: Love in Her Bag (English title) / Her Legend (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Geunyeoui Shinhwa
- Hangul: 그녀의 신화
- Director: Lee Seung-Ryeol
- Writer: Kim Jung-A
- Network: JTBC
- Episodes: 20
- Release Date: August 5 - October 8, 2013
- Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 21:50
- Genre: Romance / Fashion
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Do Jin-Hoo (Kim Jeong-Hoon) is the successor to the top Korean fashion brand. The fate of two women change as their lives cross paths with the man who has everything.
In 1996, 9-year-old Jung-Soo (later played by Choi Jung-Won) lives with her mother Hye-Jung (Choi Soo-Rin). Jung-Soo doesn't have a father or relatives, but she is a positive and bright girl.
One day, her mother is diagnosed with liver cancer. Hye-Jung knows that she doesn't have much time left to live. She takes her daughter Jung-Soo and goes see Soo-Ho (Jeon No-Min) at Shinhwa Company. Soo-Ho is Hye-Jung's first love. She is unable to tell Soo-Ho anything and passes away. Jung-Soo is left all alone. At that time, Jung-Soo's uncle takes her to his home, but her uncle is in bad financial shape. Jung-Soo is also given the cold shoulder by her uncle's wife. Later, Jung-Soo meets Do-Young (Kim Hye-Sun). Do-Young and her husband Jong-Wook (Kim Byeong-Se) want to have a baby, but they are not able to do so. Do-Young decides to adopt Jung-Soo.
- "Love in Her Bag" takes over the JTBC Mondays & Tuesdays 21:50 time slot previously occupied by "Heartless City" and followed by "Your Neighbor's Wife on October 14, 2013.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers