- Drama: Let's Hold Hands Tightly And Watch The Sunset (working & literal title)
- Revised romanization: Son Ggok Jabgo Jineun Seokyangeul Baraboja
- Hangul: 손 꼭 잡고, 지는 석양을 바라보자
- Director: Jung Ji-In
- Writer: Jung Ha-Yeon
- Network: MBC
- Release Date: March 14, 2018 --
- Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 22:00 (35 minutes each / 2 episodes per day)
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
A married couple faces a crisis involving death. They look back at their past together and recognize the importance of love between them and their family.
Nam Hyun-Joo (Han Hye-Jin) married her university senior Kim Do-Young (Yoon Sang-Hyun). They live a happy life as a husband and wife. Kim Do-Young works as an architect and was once thought of as a genius in his field. His refusal to make compromises and stick to his style has caused difficulties with his job. One day, Nam Hyun-Joo asks for a divorce and Kim Do-Young's first love Shin Da-Hye (Yu In-Young) appears.
- Drama series will takeover the MBC Wednesdays & Thursdays 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "I'm Not a Robot" and followed by "Come Here and Give Me A Hug" May, 2018.
- First script reading took place January 28, 2018 at MBC Broadcasting Station in Sangam, South Korea.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers