| || |
| || |
Revision as of 04:33, 24 March 2020
- Drama: How to Buy a Friend (English title) / Friend Contract (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Gyeyakwoojung
- Hangul: 계약우정
- Director: Yoo Young-Eun
- Writer: Kwon Laad (webcomic), Kim Joo-Man
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 4
- Release Date: April 6 - 14, 2020
- Runtime: Mon & Tue 22:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Park Chan-Hong (Lee Sin-Young) is an ordinary high school student. He has talent for writing and he gets pressured by his parents about his studies. Park Chan-Hong doesn't have any specific dreams. He is friends with Eom Se-Yoon (Kim So-Hye), who attends the same high school. She is popular at school. Meanwhile, Heo Don-Hyeok (Shin Seung-Ho) is classmates with Park Chan-Hong. Heo Don-Hyeok is not interested in studying and he works to pay for his living expenses. One day, Heo Don-Hyeok saves Park Chan-Hong from a school bully. To pay for his rent, Heo Don-Hyeok asks to borrow 300,000 won ($270 USD) from Park Chan-Hong. Park Chan-Hong lends him the money, but that money was supposed to pay for his private institute tuition fee. After school, Park Chan-Hong now doesn't have a place to go. He begins to spend time with Heo Don-Hyeok.
- Takes over KBS2's Monday & Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "The Tale of Nokdu" and will be followed by "Once Again" April 20, 2020.
- Based on webcomic "Gyeyakwoojung” by Kwon Laad (first published April 17, 2018 via Daum Webtoon Company).
- First script reading took place January, 2020 at KBS Annex Broadcasting Station in Yeouido, South Korea.
Park Chan-Hong's family
Jo Pyeong-Sub & her subordinate
Jeil High School
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers