| || |
| || |
Revision as of 20:28, 6 April 2020
- Drama: Good Casting
- Revised romanization: Gootkaeseuting
- Hangul: 굿캐스팅
- Director: Choi Hyeong-Hun
- Writer: Park Ji-Ha
- Network: SBS
- Release Date: April 27, 2020 --
- Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 22:00-23:10
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Baek Chan-Mi (Choi Gang-Hee) was a legendary black agent for the NIS, but, due to her excessive work, her subordinate died and she missed catching her intended target. Baek Chan-Mi was punished for that botched case and she now works in a cyber security team for the NIS. Baek Chan-Mi is then selected to go undercover on a case involving intellectual property theft at Korea's largest company.
- "Good Casting" takes over the SBS Monday & Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Nobody Knows."
- Early working title was "Miscasting".
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers