Current user rating: 70/100 (25 votes)
- Movie: Feng Shui / Propitious Site for Grave (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Myungdang
- Hangul: 명당
- Director: Park Hee-Kon
- Release Date: September 19, 2018
- Runtime: 126 min.
- Distributor: Megabox Plus M
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Set in Joseon, story depicts a battle to gain the propitious site for a grave which will produce 2 kings.
- Filming began August 22, 2017 and finished January 5, 2018.
- Teaser poster for movie “Feng Shui.”
- First still image of Moon Chae-Won in movie "Feng Shui."
- 7 character posters for movie "Feng Shui."
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers