- Drama: Clean With Passion For Now (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Ildan Ddeugeobge Chungsohara
- Hangul: 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라
- Director: No Jong-Chan
- Writer: Aaengo (original comic), Han Hee-Jung
- Network: JTBC
- Release Date: November 26, 2018 --
- Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:30
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Jang Sun-Gyeol has mysophobia (fear of germs) and runs a cleaning company. He meets Gil O-Sol. She has a bright personality and she does not mind getting dirty. With the help of Gil O-Sol, Jang Sun-Gyeol faces his mysophobia and also falls in love with Gil O-Sol.
- "Clean With Passion For Now" takes over the JTBC Mon & Tue 21:30 time slot previously occupied by "The Beauty Inside."
- Based on webcomic "Ildan Ddeugeobge Chungsohara” by Aaengo (first published from August 24, 2015 via comico.kr)
- The character of Choi-gun, played by Song Jae-Rim, was written for the drama series and not found in the original webcomic.
- First script reading took place January 30, 2018 at JTBC building in Sangam, Seoul, South Korea.
- On February 26, 2018, staff from "Clean With Passion For Now" announced that filming has been halted to allow for Kim You-Jung to receive treatment for hypothyroidism. The drama series is now scheduled to air sometime in the second half of 2018.
- Ahn Hyo-Seop was first cast to play lead male character Jang Sun-Gyeol, but had to drop out of the drama series due to scheduling issues. He was cast in SBS drama series "Still 17," while production for "Clean With Passion For Now" was halted.
- First three still images of Kim You-Jung in JTBC drama series "Clean With Passion For Now"
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers