ImagePortrait|File:Chocolate (Korean Drama)- P1.jpg}} |+|
| || |
Revision as of 18:53, 14 November 2019
- Drama: Chocolate
- Revised romanization: Chocolate
- Hangul: 초콜릿
- Director: Lee Hyeong-Min
- Writer: Lee Kyoung-Hee
- Network: JTBC
- Release Date: November 29, 2019 --
- Runtime: Friday & Saturday 23:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Lee Kang (Yoon Kye-Sang) grew up in a small seaside town, dreaming of becoming a cook. He is now a neurosurgeon. He looks cold-hearted, but, in fact, he hides his warm heart.
When Moon Cha-Young (Ha Ji-Won) was a child, she met Lee Kang at a small restaurant in the seaside town. Lee Kang cooked and gave her a meal. This is the happiest memory for Moon Cha-Young and it eventually led her to become a chef.
Neurosurgeon Lee Kang and Chef Moon Cha-Young meet again at a hospice ward.
- "Chocolate" takes over the JTBC's Friday & Saturday 23:00 time slot previously occupied by "My Country: The New Age" and followed by "Itaewon Class" February, 2020.
- First still images for JTBC drama series “Chocolate.”
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers