Current user rating: 71/100 (7 votes)
- Drama: You've Got Someone to Come Home To (English title)
- Romaji: Anata niwa Kaeru Ie ga Aru
- Japanese: あなたには帰る家がある
- Director: Shunichi Hirano
- Writer: Fumio Yamamoto (novel), Satomi Oshima
- Network: TBS
- Release Date: April 13, 2018 --
- Runtime: Fridays 22:00-22:54 (54 min.)
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Mayumi Sato (Miki Nakatani) has been married for 13 years to Hideaki (Hiroshi Tamaki). They have one daughter who attends a private middle school. She has a hard time managing the family's budget due to her daughter's tuition fee and other expenses. She then makes the decision to work again for the first time in many years. Hideaki doesn't take the family's tight budget as seriously and he is uncooperative about doing housework. Mayumi is not happy with Hideaki’s attitude.
Around this time, Taro Nasuda (Yusuke Santamaria) and his wife Ayako (Tae Kimura) visits a model house by a housing company where Hideaki works. Hideaki becomes attracted to Ayako.
- Based on the novel "Anata niwa Kaeru Ie ga Aru" by Fumio Yamamoto (published August, 1994 by Shueisha).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers