Current user rating: 93/100 (7 votes)
- Movie: Machine no Owari ni
- Romaji: Machine no Owari ni
- Japanese: マチネの終わりに
- Director: Hiroshi Nishitani
- Writer: Keiichiro Hirano (novel)
- Release Date: Fall, 2019
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Satoshi Makino (Masaharu Fukuyama) is a genius classical guitarist. One day, he meets journalist Yoko Komine (Yuriko Ishida). They become attracted to each other, but Yoko Komine has a fiancé.
- Based on novel "Machine no Owari ni" by Keiichiro Hirano (published from March, 2015 to January, 2016 in major newspaper Mainichi Shimbun).
- Filming begins September, 2018 and finishes late November, 2018. Filming will take place in Japan, Paris, France and New York, USA.
Could not find wordpress article with a title like Machine no Owari ni
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers