Current user rating: 77/100 (6 votes)
- Movie: 7 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than a Lover
- Revised romanization: Maegjuga aeinboda joheun 7gaji iyu
- Hangul: 맥주가 애인보다 좋은 일곱가지 이유
- Director: Chung Ji-Young, Park Chul-Soo, Kang Woo-Suk
- Writer: Kim Yu-Min, Park Chul-Soo
- Release Date: February 17, 1996
- Runtime: 124 Min.
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Due to a history of alcoholism in the family. Jonathan only ever drinks beer. Returning to Korea after ending his life in the States, he lands a job at a recording company working with DC10, a vocal group. Unintentionally, he winds up as his female boss's lover. One day, a girl who wants to be a singer visits the office and stokes jealously in the female boss. In addition, next door to Jonathan lives a woman he sees whenever they both get drunk. Suddenly feeling something for her, she insists that Jonathan is her first love nad the love of her life. forcing him to take responsibility for her life. Eventually, she becomes Jonathan's wife.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers