Current user rating: 90/100 (15 votes)
- TV Movie: The Reason I, Who Am Totally Blind, Became A Lawyer (literal title)
- Romaji: Zenmo no Boku ga Bengoshi ni Natta Riyu
- Japanese: 全盲の僕が弁護士になった理由 ～実話に基づく 感動サスペンス!～
- Director: Kosuke Suzuki
- Writer: Makoto Oogoda (novel)
- Network: TBS
- Episodes: 1
- Release Date: December 1, 2014
- Runtime: Monday 21:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Kensuke Okouchi (Tori Matsuzaka) is blind, but with his desire to help the weak he has become a lawyer. Now, he works at a law office with the help of his assistant Michiyo (Keiko Toda). He also has a wife Natsumi (Nao Minamisawa) who is pregnant.
One day, Kensuke receives a client, Satomi (Mari Hoshino), seeking a divorce. She wishes to end her marriage to Kazuya (Hidekazu Mashima) due to domestic violence.
- Based on the autobiographical novel "Zenmo no Boku ga Bengoshi ni Natta Riyu" by Makoto Oogoda (published March 22, 2012 by Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers