Current user rating: 90/100 (11 votes)
- Movie: Yuki no Hana
- Romaji: Yuki no Hana
- Japanese: 雪の華
- Director: Kojiro Hashimoto
- Writer: Yoshikazu Okada
- Release Date: February 1, 2019
- Runtime: 125 min.
- Distributor: Warner Bros.
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Miyuki Hirai (Ayami Nakajo) is physically weak and she has been like that since she was a child. She then receives the diagnosis that she only has a little time left to live. Miyuki Hirai still dreams of going to Finland to see the Northern Lights. One day, Miyuki Hirai is the victim of a theft. She can't make a sound and drops down to the floor. At that time, Yusuke Watabiki (Hiroomi Tosaka) appears in front of her. Yusuke Watabiki is honest and a blunt young man who aims to become a glass craftsman.
- Filming began February, 2018 and finished June, 2018. Shooting took place in Tokyo, Japan and Finland.
- Movie is motivated by song "Yuki no Hana" by Mika Nakashima, which was released October 1, 2003. The theme song for this movie is also Mika Nakashima's "Yuki no Hana."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers