Current user rating: 87/100 (166 votes)
- Drama: Your Turn to Kill (English title) / It's Your Turn (literal title)
- Romaji: Anata no Ban Desu
- Japanese: あなたの番です
- Director: Noriyoshi Sakuma
- Writer: Mitsunori Fukuhara
- Network: NTV
- Release Date: April 14, 2019 --
- Runtime: Sunday 22:30-23:25
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Nana (Tomoyo Harada) and Shota (Kei Tanaka) are a newlywed couple and Nana is 15 years older than Shota. Nana works as a designer and Shota works as a gym trainer. They both enjoy mystery. The newlywed couple then move to an apartment and they attend a resident's meeting there. Nana and Shota become involved in murder cases that take place at the apartment. Residents get murdered one by one. Some residents have a motive, but those suspects have an alibi. Because of this, an arrest has yet to be made.
- "Your Turn to Kill" takes over NTV's Sunday 22:30 time slot previously occupied by "Mr. Hiiragi's Homeroom."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers